Sunday, August 17, 2008

Dc part#2: Arlington cemetery and other Monuments

I got hooke on black and white pics while i was touring the memorials above is the airforce memorial, it had a great view of the Pentagon...
This was one of my favorite persepctives...
I thought these cranes looked like dinosaurs, iron dinosaurs, they just kind spoke to me..
If you ever go to Arlington take b&w camera, its got some of the best views ever, just don't get flash happy, some of the locals don't like it...
I should have brought the holga, it would have proved a useful aset...

3 comments:

Eric E. Nagel said...

Theo...I dig IMG_0237

Unknown said...

Theo- I could have thrown a rock and hit you from my office... I work in the large institutional looking building that is behind the Air Force Memorial. Next time you visit DC, let me know and I will get you a tour of the Pentagon. Love ya! -Aunt Nikki

Spencer said...

Great shots, those stones have always kinda spoken to me, you did a nice job capturing them.

Shakey